Schedule a Visit
- Are you interested in our Master’s of Arts in the Engaged & Public Humanities (MAEPH) Program?
- Would you like to schedule a visit or an online meeting to speak with someone about our MAEPH Program?
- Would you like to sit in on a graduate class or chat with other graduate students?
In order to schedule a meeting — whether online or in person — please fill out our
In order to schedule a meeting whether online or in person, please fill out our REQUEST A VISIT / MORE INFORMATION FORM
If you encounter any problems completing this form, please contact the Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Your Name
- Contact Information (email address and phone number)
- Date of Visit
- Time availability (two options)
- Your academic and/or research interest(s)
To find available classes for the day of your visit, please go to: https://schedule.georgetown.edu/.
Select the current semester, and then find a field of interest in the menu and check by the day desired. Provide several options. We’ll work with the professors of the classes selected to allow you to see what graduate classes at Georgetown University are like.